Whether you’re looking to leverage your existing PBX, migrate to the cloud, take advantage of offsite storage for disaster planning, or outsource your help desk needs, cloud computing can be a big help.
At ACR Solutions, we’ll assess your needs and develop a cloud-based plan that will improve your business operations.
Cloud Solutions We Provide
Regardless of whether you’re already using some cloud solutions or are looking to make your initial migration, we’ll help you make the smart call, finding savings without sacrificing quality.
- Cloud Migration.The very first step can be the hardest, but it’s also the start of big savings and better operations. We’ll help you make the big move with cloud migration.
- Hosted VoIP. Voice over internet protocol (VoIP) offers substantial savings over regular phone bills, especially in long distance and international calling. We’ll help you find the best providers for each of your locations.
- Unified Communications. There’s more to communications than voice. Connect your employees with conferencing, messaging, and mobility options, and integrate with other applications for better productivity. We’ll help you determine which services you need, and which vendors are the best fit.
- Disaster Recovery.Your building is insured against fire or other disaster; do the same for your data and other systems. Whether on-premises or remote, disaster recovery systems help you build a system that survives the worst of nature, or even hackers.
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS). Virtualizing your infrastructure can mean huge cost savings. Whether you’re using public, private, or hybrid cloud, we can help you create a strategy that performs well and saves on costs.
- Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS). When you need access to your desktop and the data therein, anytime, anywhere–just the thing for a mobile workforce–let us set up DaaS services that even survive obsolescence.
- IT-as-a-Service (ITaaS). Why waste your IT staff’s time with simple tasks like helpdesk services or software updates? ITaaS can help free up your team’s time so they can focus on the IT tasks that really count.